Following on from the success of our webinar Roadmap Your Way To Success In 2017, Receptive CEO, Hannah Chaplin and Head of Customer Success, Aly Mahan, take a more in-depth look at how to handle product demand from your prospects and the market.
Whether it's feature requests, ideas, insights or general feedback, prospects and general market demand are a vital data source when it comes to creating a strategic, data-driven roadmap that works for the whole organization.
However, capturing & using this data effectively and balancing it with demand from your customers and internal teams is a real challenge in SaaS; especially at scale.
In this free webinar, product managers, SaaS leaders and sales team members will learn:
- Why sales team can be your ears on the ground when it comes to understanding demand from prospects;
- How insights from sales team data can help you identify new markets and opportunities for growth;
- How a simple process between your product and sales teams will ensure the voice of the sales team is heard, that they never miss a new release and how access to a roadmap can support them in selling your product vision; and
- How to act strategically by balancing demand from prospects with feature requests, ideas and feedback from your internal teams and customer base.
We will also cover a lot of lessons specifically for sales team members of SaaS organizations:
- How to ensure your voice is heard when product decisions are being made;
- How to help your product team by reporting feature requests, ideas and feedback;
- And finally, why not all of your requests will be acted upon and how that’s actually great for your organization.
Who should watch this webinar?
This webinar is especially beneficial if you fit any one of the criteria below:
- Anyone who works on product or in a leadership role in a software company (on-premise or SaaS)
- Software businesses of all sizes but especially mid to Enterprise organizations
- New and experienced product managers, VP/Director of product(s)
- New and experienced sales team members, VP/Director of Sales(s)